Want to get in on the action? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship or information on our vendor expo
The Fat Bike Worlds Expo is a perfect event to showcase your products or service to people as they enjoy the thin crisp air, high in the Rocky Mountains. This expo will be located outside next to the super spectator friendly Fat Bike Worlds course allowing exhibitors to engage with new people throughout the event.
- Friday, 1/26, 9am – 10:45am: Exhibitor Load-In at Colorado Mountain College
- Friday, 1/26, 11am – 4pm: Expo, pre course rides and Fat bike Demos by Borealis
- Friday, 1/26: ~2-4pm Enduro Race Finish
- Sat, 1/27, 7:30am – 9:30am: Finish festival sponsor load-In
- Sat, 1/27, 10am – 5pm: Finish festival and Elevation Beer Garden
Power can be provided or generators may be used if necessary.
All Expo space is located outside next to the course.
Tents may be left up over night if properly secured.
Typical space is 10’x10′ but can be modified to fit your needs.